which of the following is another representation of the polar coordinate P= (8, -45 degrees) a. (8, 45 degrees) b. (8, 135 degrees) c. (-8, 135...
a. (8, 45 degrees)
b. (8, 135 degrees)
c. (-8, 135 degrees)
d. (-8, -135 degrees)
2. convert the rectangular coordinates (4,-4) into polar coordinates
square root 2, 45 degrees)
square roots 2, -45 degrees)
square root 2, -45 degrees)
d. (-4 square root 2, - 45 degrees)
3. A Fre truck is en route to an address that is six blocks east and Fve blocks north of the Fre
staTon. Using the Fre staTon as the pole and the east direcTon as the polar axis, express the
Fre truck's desTnaTon in polar coordinates. Round the coordinates to the nearest hundredth.
Express Î¸ in degrees.
a. (7.81,39. 81 degrees)
b. (7.81,50. 19 degrees)
c. (3.32,39.81 degrees)
d. (3.32,50. 19 degrees)
4. Â±he leÂ²ers x and y represent rectangular coordinates. Write the following equaTon using
This question was answered on: Jan 02, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 02, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.